Grow and Improve Through Self-Development for Best Results
One of the core values at Mark Spain Real Estate is to constantly grow and improve. Because we are relentless in the pursuit of self-development, our team strives to perform at the highest level possible. We are excited to share our key takeaways from the article on Entreprenur.com titled “The 7 Senses of Self-Development” by psychologist, speaker, and author, Sherrie Campbell.
At Mark Spain Real Estate, we strive to consistently learn so we can deliver an unparalleled client experience. We do this by keeping an open mind and engaging in various trainings, podcasts, and extensive opportunities outside of our comfort zones.
Click here to read “The 7 ‘Senses’ of Self-development”.
This article by Sherrie Campbell on entrepreneur.com explains strong “senses” that result from improving your self-development. Self development is not only important in your personal life and growth, but it will also improve your career. By becoming aware of who you are and taking the steps necessary to improve yourself, you can begin accomplishing your goals in and out of the office.
You are the most valuable asset to your life, so take care of yourself. This starts by self developing. Sherrie shares with readers how these 7 senses will become apart of who you are when you begin your self development journey.
The 7 ‘Senses’ of Self-Development
- Sense of Self – By becoming aware of who you are, you can start narrowing down your personal goals and pursuits
- Sense of Curiosity – Get the most out of your life and career by putting aside your fears and being curious. Being curious opens doors for advancement.
- Sense of Direction – By developing sense of direction, you become laser focused toward your long term and short term goals.
- Sense of follow through – Never give up. Know what you want and where you want to be and don’t stop until you get there.
- Sense of urgency – This sense drives motivation. By needing to get their quickly, you do what you need to in order to achieve your goals.
- Sense of resiliency – Personal development will help you power through when times get tough and you want to quit. See a challenge is an opportunity to grow and improve.
- Sense of connectedness – Evaluate the relationships in your life. Who is helping you progress in life and who is holding you back?
Our CEO, Mark Spain improved his life and career by starting his self-development journey. We asked him how self-development can improve your life and career, and he shared, “Investing in yourself is important for growth and self-fulfillment. I spend a lot of time talking to our team about habits and investing in yourself. If you are not willing to invest in self-improvement in your career and personal life, you cannot expect others to.”
If your path of personal development is leading you to a new challenging career, contact us! Looking to buy or sell to start that next chapter of your life? We would love to help.
Mark Spain Real Estate strives to keep our clients as our top priority and deliver an unparalleled client experience. We are grateful to serve our clients in reaching their real estate goals! Contact us today!
Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date on all things real estate!
We are thankful to serve all of Metro Atlanta and Athens in Georgia, Charlotte and Raleigh in North Carolina, and Nashville, Tennessee.