Chattahoochee Country Club Homes & Real Estate
Browse below for the newest Chattahoochee Country Club homes for sale in Gainesville, Georgia! The Chattahoochee Country Club is an outstanding facility that has loads of activities. Age or interest does not matter, as this pristine facility has it all. Within the Chattahoochee Country Club grounds there are multiple residential homes. Some homes have a fantastic view of Lake Lanier. The subdivision location is actually on the north end of the lake.
For more information on Chattahoochee Country Club real estate for sale, or to schedule a private home showing, call your Gainesville home selling specialists – Mark Spain Real Estate at (770) 886-9000. Chattahoochee Country Club Community Information
Search All Lake Lanier Listings
Chattahooche Country Club Real Estate Market
Situated in Hall County and within the Gainesville city limits, this is a terrific place to raise a family. The housing market includes lakefront homes, custom estates, and more.
Directions to the Club
You take I985 and turn onto Highway 129, also known as exit 22. At this point you are going west towards the lake. The road that you are on will switch to Green street. Ensure that you keep to the left side when the road forks. This is GA-60/ Thompson Bridge Road. Turn left onto Tommy Aaron Drive.
Chattahoochee Country Club Amenities
The Chattahoochee Country Club has so many activities to offer. Here are some of the Club amenities that you can enjoy:
- Athletic Center – state of the art fitness center.
- Ballroom and Terrace Room – Fantastic place to hold wedding receptions or business meetings.
- Bar and Veranda – Spend the evening relaxing with some friends, while enjoying a cocktail on the veranda.
- Board and Jewell Rooms – Great facility for family gatherings or birthday parties.
- Golf Course – You will have access to the course, or if you please, enjoy a game from the comfort of your own back yard.
- Harbor Room and Grille – Enjoy tasty dining options.
- Hiking Trails – There are 3 miles of hiking trails to adventure on.
- Swimming Pool – Outdoor swimming pool access.
- Playgrounds – Take the kids for a fun day of play.
- Tennis Courts – Practice your game anytime you like.
Chattahoochee Country Club has endless amounts of possibilities. There are a variety of housing options available. Residents will send their children to Centennial Elementary School, Gainesville Middle School and Gainesville High School. Thompson Bridge Park, Holly Park and Gainesville Marina are all close by.